Technical Data Sheet
DSH-723N spectrophotometer is intelligent products,
combined with chip microprocessor control technology, the instrument with a large variety of complex functions
of advanced instruments, which can meet the vast majority of general lab samples of qualitative and quantitative testing requirements.
Widely used in medicine and health, clinical examination, biochemical, petrochemical, environmental protection, quality control
and other departments. Low price, high-performance instruments, is your best choice.
1. The instrument uses 5 "LCD graphic display and an external thermal printer as the output device, clearly display
test results and prompts during operation, thermal printers can easily print the test results for data reporting and preservation.
2. Test method provides a photometer mode, wavelength scanning, quantitative analysis, dynamic analysis and multi-wavelength test mode, the test mode is provided in the quantitative factor inputs, multi-point method and determined three common methods of analysis.
3. Can eliminate measurement errors caused by pairing (only in the quantitative analysis of photometric mode ).
4. With automatic zero / span adjustment function.
5. High accuracy in reading, reproducibility and stability.
6. Direct reading with concentration, linear regression, regular print, GOTOλ and spectral scanning, and other advanced features.
1. Wavelength range: 325nm ~ 1000nm
2. Wavelength Maximum error: ± 1nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.5nm
4. Spectral bandwidth: 4nm
5. Stray light: ≤ 0.3% (T) (at 360nm, in NaNO2 test, measured 0.1% τ)
6. Transmittance range: 0.0% (T) ~ 200.0% (T)
7. Transmittance maximum error: ± 0.5% (T) (in NBS930D test)
8. Transmittance Repeatability: ≤ 0.2% (T)
9. Absorbance display range: -0.301 (A) ~ 4.000 (A)
10. Direct reading concentration range: 0.000 ~ 9999 (C)
11. Baseline flatness: ± 0.005 (A)
12. Noise: 100% noise ≤ 0.3% (T)
13. Drift: ≤ 0.004 (A) / h
14. Optical system: single beam, 1200 lines / mm diffraction grating
15. Display and Output: 5 "LCD graphic display, external thermal printer
16. Light source: 6V/10W
17. Receive components: photovoltaic cells
18. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz