Technical Data Sheet
1. Adopts advanced optical, mechanical, electrical, micro computer model design, with superior performance.
2. Adopts proportional double-beam optical structure, deploy high-performance "shining holographic grating," the low stray light,
high-resolution monochromator with superior optical accuracy and measuring accuracy,high reproducibility and stability.
3. Uses a powerful micro-processing functions, automatic operation system,
high test control and data processing, With a unique automatic adjustment "0" adjustment "100" eight sample cell linkage
and light reflector micro-step switching technology.
4. With full band scan, subband scanning (759S type host includes), kinetic time scanning, as well as GOTOλ, linear regression,
direct reading of concentration, peak detection, and other advanced features.
5. Use of thermal plotter, data can be printed, spectral scanning (759S host with), fixed wavelength time scanning,
high linear regression curve drawing.
6. With USB interface for direct interaction with the PC, and strengthen the instrument's detection data, scanned maps
and other processing functions to achieve the test documentation mass storage and also provides the user a convenient
7. Reliable outage protection , can remember the measured data, the scan pattern, the regression equation and instrumentation
correction value, etc., to achieve a fast initialization boot into the test state.
8. Easy to operate, the user corresponds to the menu on the LCD screen options and that is able to achieve the required .
9. The instrument uses high-energy, long-life deuterium lamp positioned flange. When the deuterium lamp must be replaced, simply uninstall two flange screws,
you can ensure that the light source in the best position to adjust the optical path without tedious.
1. Wavelength range: 190nm ~ 1100nm
2. Wavelength maximum permissible error: ± 0.5nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.2nm
4. Spectral bandwidth: 2nm
5. Stray light: ≤ 0.05% (T) (at 220nm, measure in NaI 360nm, in NaNO2)
6. Transmittance range: 0.0% (T) ~ 200.0% (T)
7. Absorbance range: -0.300 (A) ~ 3.000 (A)
8. Transmittance maximum permissible error: ± 0.3% (T) ( in NBS930D)
9. Drift: ≤ 0.001A / h (boot after 2h, 500nm )
10. Transmittance repeatability: ≤ 0.15% (T)
11. Baseline flatness: ± 0.002A (200nm ~ 1050nm)
12. Noise: 100% (T) Noise ≤ 0.15% (T) 0% (T) Noise ≤ 0.10% (T)
13. Scan speed: fast, medium and slow
14. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V 50Hz ± 1Hz
15. Rated power: 200W
16. Optional accessories: thermal plotters, PC software