DSHD-0253A Coulometric Sulfur Analyzer
This instrument uses micro-coulometry technology computer to control the micro-coulomb titration. It’s the newest product, having reliable result, easy to operate, stable performance, easy to install to and so on. It is used to determine the trace sulfur of petro-chemical products. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, and scientific research institutions. Standards: SH/T0253 Petroleum products-Determination of total sulfur content (Coulometry), SH/T0222, GB/T 11061.4-2010, GB/T 6324.4-1986, GB/T 12688.6-1990, GB/T 11141-1989, SY/T7508-1997, ASTM D3120, ASTM D3246.
I. Main technical features
1. Micro-coulometry technology. PC equipped. Windows OS.Easy to operate.
2. Oxidation style. It determines the sulfur or chlorine in petrochemicals as per Faraday's Law.
3. Wide application scope and good adaptation. It can be used to determine the sulfur or chlorine in liquid, gas or solid materials.
4. Self-developed operation and test software. It will complete the data collecting, processing, saving and printing automatically.
5. It needs less sample. Only 10μl for each test. The testing time is short. Only 1-2 minutes for each sample.
II. Technical specifications
1. Current： The maximum is ±2mA
2. Output voltage of amplifier： The maximum is ±30V
3. Bias voltage range： （0～500）mv, adjustable
4. Measuring range： 0.1mg/L～10000mg/L(dilutable for high concentration)
5. Repeatability error ⑴ ≤50% when sample concentration <1.0mg/L
⑵ ≤10% when 1.0mg/L≤sampleconcentration≤10mg/L
⑶ ≤5% when sample concentration >10mg/L
6. Temperature control： Ambient to 1000℃, ±1℃
7. Power supply： AC 220V±10V，50Hz±0.5Hz
8. Maximum power consumption： 3000W
9. Ambient temperature： （10～40）℃。
10. Relative humidity： ≤85%
11. Dimension： 700 mm×480 mm×540mm(PC is not included)
12. Net weight： 46kg(PC is not included)