Technical Data Sheet
DSH-L5/L5S Series UV-Vis spectrophotometer
could meet the daily analysis of a wide range of scientific applications. Instrument uses advanced and reasonable optical system,
low noise circuit design, with excellent reliability and stability.
1. Adopts advanced optical, mechanical, electrical design, with superior performance. .
2. 7-inch color touch LCD display, flexible operation.
3. The proportional Double-beam optical path monitoring structure, high performance, low stray light "shining holographic grating", high-resolution
monochromator with superior accuracy, reproducibility and stability.
4. With a unique automatic adjustment "0" adjustment "100", eight sample cell linkage.
5. With full band scan, subband scanning, kinetics time scanning, GOTOλ, linear regression, direct reading of the concentration, peak detection,
and other advanced features.
6. Use of thermal plotter, data can be printed, spectral scanning, fixed wavelength time scanning, linear regression curve drawing.
7. With USB interface for direct interaction with the PC, and strengthen the instrument's detection data, scanned maps and other processing functions
to achieve the test documentation storage, also provide the users the convenient secondary development.
8. Advanced power protection measures, can remember the test data, scanned maps, the regression equation and instrumentation correction value,
etc., to achieve a fast initialization boot into the test state.
9. The instrument uses high-energy, long-life positioned flange deuterium lamp . When the instrument deuterium lamp must be replaced, just uninstall two flange screws, it can ensure
that the light source in the best position to adjust the optical path without tedious.
III.The main technical parameters
1. Wavelength range: 190nm ~ 1100nm
2. Wavelength error: ± 0.5nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.2nm
4. Spectral bandwidth: 2nm
5. Stray light: ≤ 0.056% (T) (at 220nm, in in NaI) (at 360nm, in_ in NaNO2)
6. Transmittance range: 0.0% (T) ~ 200.0% (T)
7. Absorbance range: -0.301 (A) ~ 4.000 (A)
8. Transmittance error: ± 0.3% (T)
9. Drift: ≤ 0.0009A/0.5h (boot after 2h, 250nm and 500nm in_)
10. Transmittance repeatability: ≤ 0.15% (T)
11. Baseline flatness: ± 0.002A (200nm ~ 1090nm) only applies to S Series
12. Noise: 100% (T) Noise ≤ 0.15% (T) 0% (T) Noise ≤ 0.10% (T)
13. Scan speed: fast, medium and slow
14. Ambient temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
15. Humidity: ≤ 85%
16. Power supply : AC220V ± 22V 50Hz ± 1Hz
17. Rated power: 200W