Technical Data Sheet
1. Using advanced holographic blazed grating monochromator with a high accuracy of wavelength , good monochromaticity,
and low stray light.
2. One key to achieve automatic zero and span adjustment function.
3. Rigorous components, measurement systems to ensure low drift and low noise, the instrument readings with superior reproducibility
4. Large screen character LCD display.
5. Data and time printing.
6. Undetermined coefficients and coefficients input method two kinds of concentration linear regression calculations.
7. Unique automatically remove the cuvette error function.
8. Equipped with high-speed thermal printer
9. with the software UVWin7 , expanding the use of the instrument.
10. UVWin7 package (sold separately).
II.The main technical parameters
1. Wavelength range: 200nm ~ 1000nm
2. Wavelength maximum permissible error: ± 2nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 1nm
4. Transmittance maximum permissible error: ± 0.5% (T) (measured in NBS930D)
5. Transmittance repeatability: ≤ 0.2% (T)
6. Spectral Bandwidth: 4nm
7. Stray light: 0.3% (T) (at 220nm, measure in NaI , measured in NaNO2 at 360nm)
8. Stability: Dark current drift: ≤ 0.2% (T) / 3min light current drift: ≤ 0.5 (T) / 3min
9. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V/50Hz ± 1Hz