Technical Data Sheet
1. The new optical system design, the instrument host has excellent optical properties and photometric performance, low noise and
stray light,high photometric accuracy and stability and reliability.
2. Unique deuterium and tungsten lamps installed, the source was automatically switched and find the best position in the design and
working methods, allowing users to operate the instrument and maintenance of replaceable light source it is more convenient, accurate
3. Excellent software design and preparation, the instrument has a strong spectral data processing functions: scanning measurement
spectrum, multi-wavelength (1 ~ 3λ) determination of kinetics, 1 to 3 times curve fitting,
1-4 derivative spectrum access display print spectra and analyze data.
4. The large screen Chinese window displays, has a good interactive interface.
1. Wavelength range: 200nm ~ 1100nm
2. Wavelength Maximum permissible error: ± 0.5nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.2nm
4. Transmittance maximum permissible error: ± 0.5% (T) ( in NBS930D)
5. Transmittance Repeatability: 0.2% (T)
6. Spectral Bandwidth: 2nm
7. Baseline flatness: ± 0.004A (200nm ~ 1000nm)
8. Drift: ≤ 0.004A / h (500nm 360nm, warm 2 hours)
9. Stray light: ≤ 0.15% (T) (at 220nm, measure in NaI) (at 360nm in NaNO2)
10. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V 50Hz ± 1Hz