Technical Data Sheet
DSH-UV765 Series UV - visible spectrophotometer meets the daily analysis of a wide range
of scientific applications. Instrument uses advanced and reasonable optical system, low noise circuit design, with excellent reliability and stability.
1. Double-beam ratio, ensuring excellent stability.
2. Ultra-low stray light, excellent wavelength accuracy.
3. High-resolution and large-screen LCD display, smooth man-machine dialogue operation.
4. Long life quartz coated optical components.
5. Conventional measurement functions: photometric measurement, quantitative measurement, spectrum scan, time scan.
6. Display and storage various data and maps to support dedicated printer.
7. Automatic calibration function to ensure data accuracy for each measurement.
8. Automatically search the best position light sources, independent lamp housing, lamp replacement is simple and convenient.
9. Large sample compartment, the automatic 8-linked sample holder.
10. Self-diagnostic function, check the instrument status and performance at any time.
1. Wavelength range: 190nm ~ 1100nm
2. Wavelength maximum error: ± 0.5nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.2nm
4. Spectral bandwidth: 2nm
5. Stray light: ≤ 0.05% (τ) (at 220nm in NaI measurement, at 360nm in NaNO2 measurement.)
6. Transmittance range: 0.0% (T) ~ 200.0% (T)
7. Absorbance range: -0.301 (A) ~ 3.00 (A)
8. Transmittance error: ± 0.3% (τ) (measured in NBS930D)
9. Drift: ≤ 0.001A / h
10. Transmittance repeatability: 0.15% (T)
11. Baseline flatness: ± 0.002A
12. Noise: 100% Noise ≤ 0.15% (T) 0% noise ≤ 0.10% (T)
13. Scanning speed; fast, medium and slow
14. Power supply : AC220V ± 22V 50Hz ± 1Hz
15. Rated Power: 200W
16. Optional accessories: thermal plotters, PC software