Technical Data Sheet
DSH-L6/L6S Series UV-Vis spectrophotometer could meet the daily analysis
of a wide range of scientific applications. Instrument uses advanced and reasonable optical system,
low noise circuit design, with excellent reliability and stability.
1. Adopts advanced optical, mechanical, electrical design, with superior performance and cost.
2. 7-inch color touch LCD display, flexible operation.
3. Adopts proportion of double-beam optical path monitoring structure, high performance, low stray light "shining holographic grating",
high-resolution monochromator with superior accuracy, veracity, reproducibility and stability.
4. With a unique automatic adjustment "0" adjustment "100", eight sample cell linkage.
5. With full band scan, sub-band scanning, kinetics time scanning,
GOTOλ, linear regression, the concentration of direct reading, peak detection, and other advanced features.
6. Use of thermal plotter, data can be printed, spectral scanning, fixed wavelength time scanning, linear regression curve drawing.
7. With USB interface for direct interaction with the PC, and strengthen the instrument's detection data, scanned maps and other processing
functions to achieve the test documentation mass storage, but also for the user to provide a convenient secondary development.
8. Advanced power protection method measurement, can remember the test data, scanned maps, the regression equation and
instrumentation correction value, etc., to achieve a fast initialization boot into the test state.
9. The instrument uses high-energy, long-life deuterium lamp positioned flange. When the instrument deuterium lamp must be replaced, just uninstall two flange screws,
you can ensure that the light source in the best position to adjust the optical path without tedious.
1. Wavelength range: 190nm ~ 1100nm
2. Wavelength maximum error: ± 0.5nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.2nm
4. Spectral bandwidth: 2nm
5. Stray light: ≤ 0.036% (T) (at 220nm at in determination NaI) (at 360nm, in NaNO2) assay)
6. Transmittance range: 0.0% (T) ~ 200.0% (T)
7. Absorbance range: -0.301 (A) ~ 4.000 (A)
8. Transmittance maximum error: ± 0.3% (T)
9. Drift: ≤ 0.0009A/0.5h (boot after 2h, 250nm and 500nm )
10. Transmittance repeatability: ≤ 0.15% (T)
11. Baseline flatness: ± 0.002A (200nm ~ 1090nm) only applies to S Series
12. Noise: 100% (T) Noise ≤ 0.15% (T) 0% (T) Noise ≤ 0.10% (T)
13. Scan speed: fast, medium and slow
14. Ambient temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
15. Humidity: ≤ 85%
16. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz
17. Rated Power: 200W