Technical Data Sheet
GA3202 graphite furnace control system is designed for graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry to make the
quantitative analysis substance of the of trace elements, is an important accessory for atomic absorption spectrometer .
1. This product updates the original monolithic control system, with photoelectric rapid heating temperature control
function, can external data station and displays the temperature and the absorption curve.
2. LCD backlight character graphics display. Menu operation, the setted temperature,parameters and curves can be
remembered , needn't to adjust again at next test (without batteries).
3. The simplified wiring conduit through furnace to connect to atomizer conversion device , which greatly provide the
convenience for graphite furnace installation and commissioning, and can achieve the quick switching betwenn flame
method and graphite furnace method .
4. The system uses pneumatic closed structure, to ensure constant pressure, reliable contact and offers protection and
argon pressure monitoring for overheating, over-current, over-power .
1. Temperature range: 20 ℃ ~ 3000 ℃
2. Light control temperature range: 1500 ℃ ~ 3000 ℃
3. Heating rate: 3000 ℃ / S
4. Graphite furnace characteristic quantities: Cu ≤ 1 × 10-10g Cd ≤ 1 × 10-12g
5. Precision: Cu ≤ 14% Cd ≤ 5%
6. Detection Limit: Cu ≤ 2 × 10-12g
7. Power supply: 220V, ± 22V 50Hz ± 1Hz
8. Analytical precision is better than national standards.