Technical Data Sheet
1. Microcomputer temperature control with high precision (better than ± 0.1 ℃).
2.All control and application parameters, including operation parameters of the detector, can be set up through
keyboard. Functions, such as self-diagnosis, switch-off protection, document storage and transaction,
limit temperature setup thermal trip valve setup, and FID auto-ignition are incorporated inside of the instrument.
3. Large-screen LCD, informative and intuitive, can accurately and clearly display the temperature control setup values,
actual values, TCD working electricity supply, sensitivity of FID magnifier, and etc.
4. The instrument support packed column i.e. Optional instantaneous vaporization injection, gas injection and
gas injection valve, 0.53mm diameter capillary direct injector.
5. Open-end computer systems with optional RS-232 interface connect with the F-2000 gas
chromatograph workstation to double directional communication and control data processing.
6. Large capacity column (330mm * 280mm * 270mm) to facilitate the installation of large diameter packed
column or capillary column.
Temperature zone: Column box, sampler, detector
Temperature range: room temperature on 15 ℃ ~ 399 ℃ (increments by 1 ℃)
Temperature accuracy: less than ± 0.1 ℃ (measured at 200 ℃ )
2. Flame ionization detector (FID)
Detection limit: MFID ≤ 1 × 10-10g / s (Sample: C16)
Baseline drift: ≤ 2 × 10-12A / h