Technical Data Sheet
The product with microprocessor control technology, in the visible spectral region of the material for the qualitative and
quantitative analysis, is essential multipurpose general lab analytical instruments.
1. Adopts advanced holographic blazed grating monochromator with a wavelength , good color, and low stray light.
2. Large screen with backlit LCD display, the measurement data can be read easily.
3. Adopts computer measurement system, TA conversion of high precision, and automatic adjustment 0% T tune 100% T,
concentration factor setting, concentration direct reading.
4. High accuracy in reading, and good reproducibility stability.
5. Optional serial printer used in conjunction with software UVWin7 to expand use of the instrument functions.
6. UVWin7 software package (sold separately).
III.The main technical indicators
1. Wavelength range: 360nm ~ 1000nm
2. Maximum error: ± 2nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 1nm
4. Transmittance maximum error: ± 0.5% (T) (determination in NBS930D)
5. Transmittance repeatability: ≤ 0.2% (T)
6. Spectral bandwidth: 4nm
7. Stray light: ≤ 0.15% (T) (at 360nm, in determination NaNO2)
8. Stability: Dark current drift: 0.2% (T) / 3min, light current drift: 0.5% (T) / 3min
9. Segment LCD (with backlight)
10. Power supply: AC85V ~ 24V