Technical Data Sheet
DSH-7230G is a new generation spectrophotometer with microcomputer ,
with a strong control functions and data processing capabilities, and with a printout, for physics,
chemistry, medicine, biology, pharmacology and other disciplines for scientific research or for the chemical industry,
food industry, pharmaceutical industry, metallurgical industry, clinical biochemistry, environmental protection department
for quantitative analysis of various substances.
1. Adopts advanced optical, mechanical, electrical design, with superior performance and cost.
2. The proportion of double-beam optical path monitoring structure, high performance, low stray light "shining holographic grating",
high-resolution monochromator with superior accuracy, veracity, reproducibility and stability.
3. Auto-tune "0", auto tune "100", eight sample cell linkage.
4. with T, A and GOTOλ, linear regression, the concentration of direct reading, dynamics practice scanning.
5. The thermal printer can print the data, given wavelength time scanning, linear regression curve drawing.
6. With USB interface, can be directly interactive with the PC, and strengthen the instrument's detection data, scanned maps
and other processing functions to achieve a test file of mass storage.
7. Advanced power protection method , can remember the measured data, the regression equation and instrumentation correction value,
etc., to achieve a fast initialization boot into the test status light source with a fixed voltage, the sensitivity
in the whole wavelength range of automatic control by computer.
III.The main technical indicators
1. Wavelength range: 330nm ~ 900nm
2. Wavelength maximum error: ± 1nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 0.5nm
4. Spectral bandwidth: 6nm
5. Transmittance maximum error: ± 0.8% (T) (in NBS930D test)
6. Transmittance repeatability: ≤ 0.2% (T)
7. Transmittance range: 0.0% (T) ~ 100.0% (T)
8. Absorbance range: -0.301 (A) ~ 3.999 (A)
9. Concentration range: 0.000 ~ 9999 (C)
10. Noise: dark current: ≤ 0.2% (T) Light Current: ≤ 0.5% (T)
11. Stray light: ≤ 0.6% (T) (at 360nm, in determination NaNO2)
12. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V/50Hz ± 1Hz