Technical Data Sheet
This product uses the microprocessor control technology, for material in the area of the uv-vis spectrum
for qualitative and quantitative analysis, is essential utility routine laboratory analysis instruments.
1. Using advanced holographic blazed grating monochromator with a high accuracy of wavelength , good color, and low stray light.
2. Large screen with backlit LCD display,easy to view the measurement data .
3. Adopts microcomputer measurement system, T-A conversion of high precision, with automatic adjustment 0% T and tune 100% T, concentration factor setting, direct reading of concentration.
4. Readings with high accuracy , good reproducibility and stability.
5. Optional serial printer and used in conjunction with software UVWin7 to expand use of the instrument .
6. UVWin7 package (sold separately).
III.The main technical parameters
1. wavelength range: 200nm ~ 1000nm
2. Wavelength maximum permissible error: ± 2nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 1nm
4. Transmittance maximum permissible error: ± 0.5% (T) (measured in NBS930D)
5. Transmittance repeatability: ≤ 0.2% (T)
6. Spectral bandwidth: 4nm
7. Stray light: ≤ 0.3% (T) (at 220nm, measure in NaI , , measured with in NaNO2 at 360nm)
8. Stability: Dark current drift: 0.2% (T) / 3min light current drift: 0.5% (T) / 3min
Size and weight: 500mm × 350mm × 190mm 14kg
9. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V/50Hz ± 1Hz