Technical Data Sheet
The product uses microprocessor control technology, used for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of material
in the visible spectral region, is essential multipurpose analysis instruments for laboratory.
1. Adopt microprocessor control technology, for the qualitative and quantitative analysis of some material in the UV-visible
spectroscopy region, is essential multipurpose analysis instruments for laboratory .
2. Use the advanced holographic blazed grating monochromator with high wavelength precision , good monochromaticity, and low stray light.
3. Large screen with backlit LCD display, the measurement result display for easy reading.
4.Adopts computer measurement system, T-A conversion of
high precision, and automatic adjustment 0% T and tune 100% T, concentration factor setting, concentration direct reading.
5. Readings with high accuracy , good reproducibility and stability.
6. Optional serial printer and used in conjunction with software UVWin7 to expand use of the instrument functions.
7. UVWin7 package (sold separately).
III.The main technical indicators
1. Wavelength range: 325nm ~ 1000nm
2. Wavelength maximum error: ± 2nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 1nm
4. Transmittance maximum error: ± 0.5% (T) (determination in NBS930D)
5. Transmittance repeatability: ≤ 0.2% (T)
6. Spectral bandwidth: 4nm
7. Stray light: ≤ 0.1% (T) (at 360nm, in determination NaNO2)
8. Stability: dark current drift: 0.2% (T) / 3min, light current drift: 0.5% (T) / 3min
9. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V, 50Hz ± 1Hz