Technical Data Sheet
1.Has a wide spectral range, contains the modern colorimetric analysis , enzyme analysis and analysis of commonly used 340 nm ~ 400 nm
near ultraviolet and 800 nm ~ 1000 nm NIR, especially suitable for applications in analytical chemistry workers.
2.Through RS232C interface, can connect peripheral equipment such as computer, printer, use the optional software package for further
3.Keyboard operation is simple, easy to realize automatic tuning 0% (T), automatic tuning 100% (T) and no error on T/A transforming,
factor set and concentration set pattern concentration direct reading function.
4.Adjust the light source, unitized module, for the user's convenience to maintain the function of the machine.
5.Overall aluminum pressure casting base, mirror mount and holographic gratings, CT-type monochromator, aspheric optical system, will bring you stable performance, durable and reliable quality.
6.Integration of advanced solid silicone imported receivers, V / F conversion and microprocessor components, so that the instrument can
maintain accurate linearity and best linearity to determine in long-term.
II.The main technical indicators
1.Wavelength range: 340nm ~ 1000nm
2. Wavelength maximum permissible error: ± 2nm
3. Wavelength repeatability: ≤ 1nm
4. Spectral bandwidth: 6nm
5. Transmittance range: 0.0% (T) ~ 199.9% (T)
6. Absorbance range: -0.3 (A) ~ 2.999 (A)
7. Concentration display range: 0 ~ 9999 (C)
8. Transmittance maximum error: ± 0.5% (T)
9. Transmittance repeatability: ± 0.3% (T)
10. Stray light: ≤ 0.5% (T) (at 360nm, in determination of NaNO2)
11. Power supply: AC220V ± 22V 50Hz ± 1Hz